国家职业资格证书分为五个等级,即分为初级(五级)、中级(四级)、高级(三级)、技师(二级)、高级技师(一级)共五个等级。

以下就是为大家精心整理的"翻译资格考试经典句子分享"相关知识以及问题智能甄选的最佳答案,希望能解决您所想知道的问题:


翻译资格考试经典句子分享

  中国人开始大规模的翻译外文著作是从悲痛的鸦片战争之后,毕竟我们天朝上国的美梦就是在这之后被狠狠地击碎了。从此,中国的翻译家开始了翻译各种著作,《天演论》就是翻译来的。如今,不少中国人依然执着于翻译,不少人都选择参加翻译资格考试。下面来看下翻译资格考试经典句子分享。

翻译资格考试经典句子分享

  1、I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

  老子拼死拼活奋斗到食物链顶端,不是为了成为一个素食者。

  2、Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

  剽悍的人生不需要解释。

  3、You're never too old to learn something stupid.

  活到老,2到老。

  4、Staying quiet when you should ask

  该问时保持沉默。

  5、Dripping water wears away stone.

  水滴石穿。

  6、Where there's a will, there's a way.

  有志者事竟成。

  7、Starting a task but not finishing.

  虎头蛇尾。

  8、When you work tired, you are not able to focus on your work as well as if you were fully refreshed.

  工作累了就无法将注意力集中在工作上,精神过分旺盛也不能集中精力。

  9、A newspaper is not merely printed. It is circulated and read. The struggle for existence, in the case of a newspaper, has been a struggle for ciuculation.

  一份报纸不是出版即了事。它还要发行和被阅读。就一份报纸而言,为生存而战一直以来就是争夺发行量。

  10、Women need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless they know you can hear them.

  女人需要哭泣,并且只有在你能听到时才哭。

  11、Women will always ask questions that have no center answers, in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.

  女人总是问一些没有正确答案的问题,她们想使你有犯罪感。

  12、Women hate bugs. Even the strong -willed ones need a man around when there's a spider or a wasp involved.

  女人讨厌虫子。当看到一只蜘蛛或黄蜂时,即使意志力很强的女人也需要一个男人在身旁。